Update: May 15th - 31st

We hope and wish you all well and our prayers are with everyone that is affected directly!

The good news is that the pandemic is still on a flat curve and declining every day. The state is in process of opening up parks and businesses to the public. We are still on hold with parks department giving out field permits but they are working on it. We anticipate a July start, but if we get the green light for june even better, nothing confirmed yet. One thing we do know is that one day we will have permits and start getting back to playing sports! So, get your team ready for when we are ready to go! 

News: RSC is organizing a "Free Play Day" Friendly Tournament for the first Tuesday that we are issued permits. No Entry Fee, No Cost, Spots Limited! Then following Tuesday, RSC league scheduled scrimmage games and the Tuesday after, the season starts. We will have enough time to let everyone know the confirmed dates. 

Free Friendly Coed Tournament: Sign Up your team or sign up as a free agent player today. Spots are limited! Click Here

RSC Coed Soccer: Sign up your team today to keep count and go over season schedule and agendas as a group. Below are links to a league near you.

Fundraiser: Support our "3 Strikes But Not Out!" Fundraiser. Proceeds will be going towards the tournament expeses. You can support by buying a t-shirt and/or sharing our fundraiser on your social media channels. Every support counts! More info Click Here



Financial Situation

It's unfortunate that we in the hospitality community have suffered a tremendous financial hit due to the national government shutdown of restaurants, fast food places, movie theater, etc. We are here for eachother! 


What We are Doing To Pitch In

  • Free Day Play Friendly Tournament

  • Team Discount.

  • Work with captains to give time to collect fees.

  • Give a price break to individual players that are in need.

  • Create Your Own Funraiser CLICK HERE

League Update


Please Note: RSC's main priority is to take all necessary precautions to follow state regulations and ensure safety to our players and members. 

The following tournament and league schedule stands and dates will be confirmed as soon as we get word from parks department for field permits. All parks department are suspending permits for the month of May. We are on it and will keep you updated. Next Update June 1st.


Summer Coed Soccer Schedule

  • Free Day Friendly Tournament: Tuesday TBA

  • Scrimmage Games: Tuesday TBA

  • Season Starts Tuesday: Tuesday TBA

  • Registration Deadline: TBA

League Available

Select A League Near You!

 There will be another update post on June 1st. Please come back then for current updates.


Join Us Today! 


Thank You & Stay Safe!!


Don't Have A Team To Join - Play?

Sign Up As A Player Free Agent